Did you recently get engaged? Congratulations! Here is a super simple guide to follow while planning your wedding. Unfortunately the beauty end of the planning gets left until last and then you most likely WON'T get what you want or get the vendor you prefer, so follow these simple steps to make sure that you look and feel your best during every step of the engagement experience.
• Schedule your engagement shoot 10-12 months before the wedding
• Book your hair and makeup vendors 9 months out
• Boudoir Shoot or Bridal Portraits 2 months before
• Bridal Trial 1-2 months before the big day
• Trash –the-dress Shoot 1 month after the wedding
Recommendations taken from various bridal resources (The Knot Magazine, Donnie Brown, Central Florida Bride)