If you answer YES to the following questions than you probably DON'T need to go through with a trial:
1. Did you see the artist’s work at another wedding and loved it?
2. Are you easy going and laid back so you’re willing to just trust the artist’s professional judgment?
3. Have you gotten excellent referrals about your artist?
If you answer YES to the following questions than you DO need to book a trial run with your artist to ensure you get what you want on your big day:
1. Do you have a super specific idea in mind of how you want your hair and makeup to look?
2. Are you hiring an artist that you’ve randomly picked?
3. Do you have a scar, pigmentation or acne that you are worried about covering?