I wish I could say I was the type of chick that goes bare faced when I'm not working but lets be honest, I like looking a little polished even when I'm not doing much. I will keep it simple and here's how I achieve a low maintenance quick look...
The key to getting a fresh semi polished look is picking products that give you a natural finish yet enhancing your best features.
- Jouer Moisture Tint leaves the skin natural and almost dewy.
- Clairins Instant Light Concealer could honestly replace foundation for girls that have pretty clear skin and it looks lovely anywhere on the face.
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee is cooling to the skin, sort of a stain and looks incredibly natural. I love this shade Pink Escape.
- MAC Blot Powder to lightly set only the t-zone area.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soliel bronzer is beautifully matte so you can hardly tell you're wearing it when applied with a larger fluffy brush.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz because you know no matter how quick your makeup needs to be, you can't forget your brows!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes in the Taupe shade is the perfect 'no liner' liner. Best cheapie liner at the drugstore!
- Jouer Lip Enhancer because it is moisturizing a ridiculously glossy, like MAC Lipglass without attracting all the bugs flying by.
- Sometimes I skip mascara if I'm just running errands or staying home because I try to give my lashes a break from the removal process but if I'm going to meet a friend for lunch or have a hair appointment, I will throw on a light coat of Josie Maran Black Oil mascara. It keeps my lashes soft and long and comes off without too much trouble.
If you post a photo of your Lazy Day Makeup #BobbyPinsandBlush so I can get some ideas from you and repost your photo!