- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Eye Cream with Retinol ($20.99) A great preventative my dermatologist recommended... not sure that it works but I haven't needed Botox yet and I'm going to be 36 very soon.
- SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense (Professional Use Only) Sunscreen breaks me out easily so I use this to combat that on my face & decollete.
- Tatcha PURE Cleansing Oil ($48) By far the best cleansing oil I've ever tried. It is pricey but I got it last year in December & still using it!
- Clinique Pore Refining Stay Matte Moisturizer ($38.50) The ONLY moisturizer that I've continued to use regularly because it hydrates while keeping me matte.
- Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster ($30) I don't recommend it for day time because it does cause me to get oilier quicker but I mix it with my moisturizer at night a few times per week and it keeps a really natural & subtle glow.
What's your 'Can't live without skincare'? I am always looking for the next amazing thing!