So on Valentine's Day we are either Single or Taken so here are two lip options for February 14th. We either want to have a kissable pout for our romantic night with our special someone which you can achieve that with a tinted lip balm of your choice. Some of our favorite tinted lip balms are:
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Protectant $21 (pictured)
- Sephora Collection Color Reveal Lip Balm $13 *the same balm for everyone but the color revealed is different based on your pH.
- Dior Lip Glow $33 *available in two shades which also change color on your lips based on your chemistry.
Now if you are a single lady hoping to get noticed on Cupid's biggest day, might we suggest taking a brazen approach with glitter! This technique can be achieved in a few short steps. We used a glitter sealer we already had but here's a few suggestions for you if you are in the market to try this look:
- Ciate Glitz Fix Kit available in Red $19
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Genius $18 *which can be mixed with any of your favorite glitters to give you your perfect pout.
Share your Valentine's Lip Looks with us on Instagram by tagging #BobbyPinsandBlush and we will repost or tweet out your photo.