Every year as winter approaches I watch all my favorite YouTubers and bloggers go wild for berry and wine stained everything from lips to nails to clothing. I never get on that band wagon however this year I tried a YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #2 and I was hooked! It might have been because I darkened my hair and went free of self tanner for most of the season so the shade may have been more flattering then it was in previous years. I have, I guess you could say, made up for lost time and collected quite a dew this winter. Here are my favorites...
- Essie Recessionista Polish
- NARS Penny Arcade Gloss
- BITE BB for Lips in Dolce
- YSL Rouge Volupte #2 my (favorite of the lot)
- Tanya Burr Berry Picking Gloss
- Anastasia Sad Girl Gloss *launching soon at Macys
- OPI Casino Royal Polish
- Clinique Chubby Intense Roomiest Rose
- Anastasia Venom Liquid Lipstick
If you have a fantastic berry shade that I haven't mentioned, tell me in the comments section so I can add to my collection.